As one of their most beloved menu items, it's safe to say any Goode Brothers' regular has enjoyed a #6 Pasta once or twice. Simple, comforting, and delicious is the recipe for a perfect dish – and the #6 is exactly that!
Joylab, the team behind the Italian bistros, have generously shared with us the recipe to recreate the #6 – one of their most popular dishes, to keep you satisfied until your next Goode Brother's visit.
PS. If you want to try tackle making your own pasta to go with the #6 sauce, check out Goode Brothers' easy pasta dough recipe.
Goode Brother's #6 Pasta Sauce
What You'll Need:
100g diced chicken breast
150g sliced mushrooms
40ml white wine
160g heavy cream
200g cooked pasta
40g parmesan cheese
Salt & pepper
- Pour oil into saucepan over high heat.
- Add chicken, bacon & mushrooms, sauté until chicken is fully cooked.
- Add white wine & heavy cream.
- Reduce until sauce becomes thick.
- Add pasta, parmesan, & seasoning and mix.