At this point you may be running out of creative dishes to cook up in the kitchen, which is where Joylab (think Goode Brothers, Franc's, The Lula Inn) comes in. Publishing their Isolation Inspiration recipes, they've saved the day with some of our favourite dishes from their beloved venues.
Including a few popular dishes from the Viaduct's Coop's Corner Pub. We've already tried and tested (and loved) Coop's Cheese Fondue Dip, so they've kindly shared Coop's Spiced Cauliflower Poppers for us to try our hand at next.
The perfect addition to any DIY platters or enjoyed on their own as a luxurious snack, make sure to let us know how you go!
Coop's Spiced Cauliflower Poppers
What You'll Need:
10g Flaky salt
70g Sour cream
30g Blue cheese
1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon chilli flakes
5g Coriander seeds toasted & crushed
- Pre-heat oven to 190°
- For the dipping sauce, crumble the blue cheese into the sour cream and mix. Place in the fridge until needed.
- In a bowl, mix together the salt, chilli flakes, cayenne pepper, coriander seeds and a little cracked pepper.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite size pieces. Place in a bowl and drizzle over with olive oil and season with salt. Toss to coat.
- Place the cauliflower on a roasting tray and place in the oven for 5-10 mins until the cauliflower is cooked to your liking.
- Once cooked, season with spice mix while its still hot. Taste as you go to see how much seasoning you need. Serve with the blue cheese dip.